Celebrating 10 years in Business!
Ask us about our Anniversary Special!
What our satisfied clients are saying:
- I cannot thank Taryn enough for the way she efficiently and successfully completed a very large project for an elderly family member of mine. Due to an illness, treatment for the illness, and then their house being robbed and left in complete disarray, my family member was left with a four story home that needed to be sorted, organized and the rest completely cleaned out, in order for them to be able to move on to a new and better life. This was a task that was completely overwhelming to my family member and I. We did not even know where to begin. Then, I remembered having read an article our local newspaper did on Taryn and her company, Organized Havens, LLC, and the many organizing services she provides. I contacted her, and she handled everything from that point on.
From the very first time that Taryn came to see the scope of the project, she showed the utmost kindness, understanding and compassion to my elderly relative. She assessed the situation and put together a plan of action. An added consideration was that the location of the job was about an hour away from where I live and from where Taryn’s company is located. Therefore, the logistics of the situation had to be worked out also. Taryn assembled a crew to assist her with the very large task, and they exhibited the same professionalism, kindness and understanding that she does. Taryn and her crew were all so efficient that in just two days, they were able to sort the many years of accumulated items that were on all four levels of the house, into what was being kept, what was being donated and what was being discarded. What was being kept was then organized so that when the time comes, it can be easily moved to the new location of my relative’s choosing. I would like to add, that while carefully sorting through everything, Taryn and her crew not only found some items of sentimental value to our family, they found some items that my relative had not been able to find since the robbery. This was all the result of Taryn and her crew carefully sorting through everything and not just cleaning out the house with complete disregard for what might be in there.
Taryn lifted a burden, and she gave my relative the opportunity to move forward with a better quality of life. She has a passion for what she does and it shows. She is amazing at it. You can also tell that she wants to help others. Taryn is a true professional, and she is a pleasure to work with.
—K.K., East Brunswick, NJ
- For the past few years I have gotten up and told myself “today is the day to organize the basement!” I would head on down and begin with a box and feel so good, but then the phone would ring or my kids would need help and then box after box it became so overwhelming that I would give up. It became a running joke in my house that I would spend the day cleaning out the basement. The basement always won the battle and I gave up.So this past summer I had saw a show on tv with Peter Walsh, world renown Organizational Guru, and was reinvigorated. I went on his website where he recommended a few Professional Organizers in my area. I looked at all of their websites but found them discouraging. However, I found one I really connected to, so I tried Taryn. She came to visit my basement and garage, two forces in our home that needed to be reckoned with…..I had knot in my stomach and felt so nervous to have someone come in and see the boxes and clutter. But Taryn and her assistant came in and changed my outlook on the experience. She helped me to look at the rooms and the objects in such a different way. She was patient and knowledgable but also a moving force that guided me to success.Our garage and basement have now become enjoyable and organized. Taryn and her assistant went above and beyond to help motivate and maintain focus throughout the difficult decisions as well as helping to arrange how to find items when I need them. I have and will continue to recommend Taryn to anyone and everyone who feels overwhelmed with organizing and maintaining aspects of their home in this hectic way of life.
- I’m happy to sing your praises! If anyone can help others like me, it’s you. You’ve helped me turn my life around, I’m so grateful for all I’ve learned from you.
—M.W. Basking Ridge, NJ
- Thanks to Taryn’s prodigious skills as a professional organizer my home has been transformed – and in some way – I have been transformed. Instead of feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of getting a particular space “in order” I am confident now in my ability to tackle it. Prior to engaging Taryn, the fact that I could not seem to get organized and put my home in order felt embarrassing and shameful. With Taryn’s help I have come to understand that I can do it. Together we put my house in order. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to know where things go and to be able to easily keep things in order. Waking up every day in a tidy bedroom, walking into organized room after organized room and knowing how to keep it that way? Priceless. Wonderful. I am grateful. As we went from room to room Taryn listened carefully and took detailed notes in her worksheets which she gave to me at the end of our visit. I looked back on those worksheets recently. The list of to-do’s are now done, the to-purges are purged. I didn’t think it was possible, clearly it was. Prior to finding Taryn I worked with a different organizer but with much less success. The difference I see with Taryn is that not only does Taryn have exceptional organizing skills, she has excellent people skills. She is gentle, knowledgeable, endlessly helpful and compassionate. Her energy seems boundless. Taryn came highly recommended by a friend from work. Now that I have worked with her, I too can highly recommend Taryn.
—K.F., Lawrence Harbor, NJ
- Although I consider myself to be fairly neat and orderly overall—there were specific areas in my home where I was lacking in organization. One of these was my collection of photographs (which had been sitting in piles in a large box in my closet for years). At first it had never occurred to me to hire a professional organizer for a specific task or project but when I heard of Taryn’s work with other clients I thought I would ask if she would be willing to help me organize my mess of photos. With Taryn’s help in sorting through my pictures, I now have a nice, large, well-organized photo album containing all my treasured photos and can actually enjoy it and show it off to loved ones! I feel like a burden has been lifted and I can enjoy sharing my memories again!
—J.H., Bloomingdale, NJ
- Thank you so much for the help over the last few weeks and for the courage to actually free myself from the burden of paper and general clutter. I have spent so much time, probably years, trying to deal with it all at a real cost. I feel so much lighter and I truly feel that I have what it takes to keep myself from drowning in clutter. I don’t want to go to that place again. I don’t think we are quite finished because I think there is more that my husband and I want to accomplish. But I know that we are miles away from where we were!
—Maria, East Brunswick, NJ
- I just wanted to say thanks so much for all of your guidance and encouragement during our time together working on my classroom closet. I can’t believe how awesome it looks! Every time I open my door, I can’t help but smile at the fact that I can actually “see things” and they’re not hiding anymore. Labeling my containers was a fabulous idea. I just recently pulled out my September container to get ready for the first day of school and was thrilled that I didn’t have to go searching for it; it was all right there. Taryn, you are truly talented and I look forward to attending your next organizing workshop for teachers to learn more ways I can keep my classroom organized. Thanks again for inspiring me to be a more organized teacher!
—D.Q., Somerset, NJ
- Two months ago Taryn Lamb came to my house with a mission to organize my kitchen. It was hard for my husband and I to imagine spending money to have someone come over and do what we thought would be “cleaning” my kitchen. Cleaning is far from what happened. Taryn came in, very professionally, and did help clean some but what took place was much more than a pick up. She turned my kitchen into a space that is functional and easy to maintain. Anyone could now enter my kitchen and find what they needed to create a meal. I realized how one day with Taryn was money very well spent when we recently had house guests who commented on how well the kitchen worked, without knowing I paid had someone else to organize it. I would gladly have paid more to have my kitchen the way it is now. Don’t hesitate. Being organized has taken stress off of each of my days. Taryn knows what she is doing and does it well.
—C.P., Kendall Park, NJ
- I came home from work at 7:30 am this morning, with a plan to spend the day picking up the house because we are having company this weekend. 30 minutes later and I realized that I am pretty much ready. The kitchen, dining room, living room, family room, bathrooms and hallway areas are almost ready to go. I am putting off the vacuuming and mopping until later. Aside from that, all that’s left are the things I only need to do when we have guests.. converting the craft room back into a guest room and setting up my daughter’s schoolroom (former basement playroom.. did that one myself) with air mattresses. It’s been at least 2 years since we’ve worked together, and I am still impressed with the results!
—M.A. Princeton, NJ
- I received this email from my client’s best friend after my client sadly and suddenly passed away:
“The reason I wanted to reach out to you, is it must have also been such a shock to you when you got the news Ann had passed away. My heart goes out to you. I just wanted you to know how much Ann appreciated all your wonderful skills/talents as an organizer AND your kind compassionate heart. You helped to make Ann’s life much more manageable for her, as you brought in more beauty and order to her home. We all know you were a very special person to Ann and I hope our paths cross sometime in the future.”
With my deepest sympathy,